Contest Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Greyt Coffee’s Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of Greyt Coffee (the “Sponsor”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the promotion. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Any entry information provided by children under the age of eighteen (18) will be considered an invalid entry and will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, entrants agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Promotion Terms and Conditions (the “Rules”), and represent and warrant that the entrant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, entrants agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the contents.
- How to Enter: Beginning at 9:00:00am PT on Thursday, November 19th, 2020 and ending at 11:59:00pm PT on Wednesday, November 25th, 2020, entrants may enter the Promotion by following Greyt Coffee, liking, commenting and tagging one friend on Instagram contest post, and filling out and submitting the Official Entry Form provided. For an extra entry they must share the post to Instagram “Stories”. All steps must be completed for entry to count.
- Prizes and Winner Selection: There will be a total of one (1) winner total. Winner will receive two (2) bags of Greyt Coffee of their choice. Winner must respond within 24 hours or they forfeit their win and a new winner will be chosen.
- Other Rules: No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All prizes are non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received per drawing.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its entities including subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, partners, representatives, successors, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (vi) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or e-mail.
- Sponsor is not responsible or liable for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the promotion or in the announcement of the prize, (b) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other conditions, (c) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems or human error, (d) mechanical, technical, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind, including but not limited to failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of entries, traffic congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, electrical outages, on telephone lines, on the Internet, at any website, or application or lost or unavailable network connections or natural disasters or acts of God or man, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, (e) communication line, hardware and/or software failures, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, (f) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Promotion, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device, (g) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, (h) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof), or (i) any change of email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or any other contact information provided by entrant. Any expenses incurred by the entrant during the entry process are the sole responsibility of each entrant and the Sponsor will not issue reimbursement for any expenses. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors in these Rules or otherwise in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Entrant agrees and acknowledges that (i) Sponsor may publish or may not publish Content in its sole discretion; (ii) Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, publish the Content on its website or any other medium, digital or otherwise; (iii) Sponsor may use the Content in connection with the marketing and promotion of its products; and (iv) Sponsor may use the name of the entrant in connection with the publication of the Content; and (v) Sponsor may in its sole discretion revise, edit or otherwise modify the Content.
- Entrant represents, warrants and agrees that (i) the Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary right, right of publicity or any other right of a third party; (ii) the entrant is the sole author of the Content and that Contributor has the unrestricted right to provide the Content in accordance with the Promotion, including if applicable the express permission of all persons appearing in the Content of any; and (iii) Contributor grants Sponsor and its associated and affiliated companies the unrestricted right to use, publish, and broadcast entrant’s name, image, and likeness, to the extent depicted in the Content, and to copyright the same, in all forms of advertising, marketing and for any other lawful purpose. Entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any claims arising out of the Content or any violation of these rules.
- Publicity: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the consent of each winner to Sponsor’s use of the winner’s name, likeness, opinions, geographical information, and state of residence for promotional, publicity or advertising purposes worldwide in any media, in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, review or consent, unless prohibited by law.
- Privacy: Sponsor does not sell, trade, rent, or license any personal information received via entry submissions. By submitting to the Promotion, entrants consent to receive the Greyt Coffee newsletter and other email-based marketing communications. Entrants have the option to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
- Governing Law: All entrants agree, by participation in the Promotion, that the Promotion will be governed by Oregon law, without regard to Oregon’s choice of law rules. The courts of Oregon, in Clackamas County shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute regarding the Rules or activity associated with the Promotion.
- Contest in no way affiliated with Instagram or any of it’s sponsors.